Welcome to bargainhuntermagazine.ca! These Terms & Conditions outline the rules and regulations for using our website. By accessing and using this website, you accept these Terms & Conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using our website.
- a. The website bargainhuntermagazine.ca (referred to as “the website” or “our website”) is owned and operated by Bargain Hunter Magazine (referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our”). Our registered office is located in Canada.
Intellectual Property Rights
- a. All content, trademarks, logos, images, and intellectual property displayed on this website are the property of Bargain Hunter Magazine or its licensors. You may not use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or display any of the content without our prior written consent.
- b. You may use our website for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any unauthorized use may result in legal action.
- a. The content provided on this website is for general information purposes only. We strive to ensure that the information is accurate and up to date, but we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website.
- b. Your use of any information or materials on this website is at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your reliance on the content of this website.
- a. When using our website, you agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations.
- b. You agree not to engage in any activity that may cause harm to our website, interfere with its proper functioning, or negatively affect other users’ experience.
- c. You are solely responsible for the accuracy, legality, and appropriateness of the content you submit on our website.
- a. Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of these third-party websites or services.
- b. We recommend that you review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you access through our website.
Limitation of Liability
- a. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bargain Hunter Magazine and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and licensors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or relating to the use of our website.
- b. We do not guarantee the availability, reliability, or uninterrupted access to our website. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any part or all of our website without prior notice.
You agree to indemnify and hold Bargain Hunter Magazine and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms & Conditions or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms & Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
Changes to the Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. The updated version will be effective as of the date of posting on the website. Your continued use of our website after any modifications constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms & Conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at [email protected].